SMALL GROUPS ONLY
Portugal! Madeira’s and Azores Islands
Departure in June and late September
From 12 to 18 nights or more
Ask us for more information about how to tailor-made this tour
Essences of Portugal
Portugal is rich of history, castles, fortresses, and immaculate small villages perched like eagle nest. Don’t miss combining your journeys with a stop at Madeira’s Island or the “lost Atlantis Islands”, the Azores.
- Explore Lisbon and its hidden neighborhoods; go for a shopping and food tour, have a sunset drink on the southern bank of the Tagus River, go for a clam’s hunting and see the flamingo in the marshes, have a bike ride along Guicho’s Coast
- Go for a mountain bike ride in Sintra’s Unesco Biosphere reserve
- Stay at a luxury lodge in Comporta and have a sunset photo tour
- Explore the Alentejo’s flavors by visiting splendorous medieval villages, go through the countryside of Alentejo and taste the finest cheese & wines
- Immerse yourself in the past of Portugal by visiting the “aldeias históricas”
- Cross the unique landscape of the Douro Valley; have a true authentic encounter with a wine producer, enjoy a pic nic in a vineyard, cruise on a sailboat contemplating unique views over Douro’s mountains
- Walk on a trail to Sistelo, a secret region in the Minho called the “Small Tibet Valley”
- See the oldest towns in Portugal and travel along the Green Coast
- Discover the fascinating city of Porto; visit a private Quinta and its magnificent garden, have the best culinary experiences, have a “petiscos food tour” and explore the surprising wine museum complex “WOW, before having a fascinating helicopter tour over the Douro River.
- Travel across the real and authentic Algarve, the one that site on the skirts of the Caldeirão and Monchique mountains.
- Go deeper in your explorations in Portugal with a lifestyle concierge tour guide!
What can you expect from Quintecensser?
- Guided tour by Patrick Simard, owner and founder at Quintecensser
- Tours in English, Spanish, Portuguese or French
- Connoisseur of the “savoir vivre” creating outstanding journeys to reward the adventurer in quest of a life connection
- Itineraries for an inspirational lifestyle
- Scouring all year long to stay on top for awe-inspiring experiences
- If you have already a group of friends, we can tailor made your tour to suit your needs
- Luxury lodging, small charming hotels, restaurants and leisure activities selected to ensure the country’s flavor
- Amazing journeys brighten up with outdoor activities in spectacular sceneries with a twist of cultural encounters
- Our local staff at destination is fully experienced in running tours and will deliver all the attention for your best tour ever
- Our upscale planning and managing are what we do the best, every step of your tour is under a quality supervision to guarantee memorable moments